Make a Romantic Love Card for your Valentine, instantly!
Show Your Love instead of Just Saying how much you love your partner. Create a quick & personalized ecard.
Why should you use it?
- Helps You Express Your Intense Love: Instead of Saying, Express how deeply you're in love your valentine.
- Helps You Relive Your Romantic Moments: Add Photos & Pictures of the Beautiful Moments you've spent together with your partner, in your Valentine Card.
How to use:
1) Choose a Valentine Card as per following Days
-- Rose Day (Saturday, February 7, 2015)
-- Propose Day (Sunday, February 8, 2015)
-- Chocolate Day (Monday, February 9, 2015)
-- Teddy Day (Tuesday, February 10, 2015)
-- Promise Day (Wednesday, February 11, 2015)
-- Hug Day (Thursday, February 12, 2015)
-- Kiss Day (Friday, February 13, 2015)
-- Valentine Day (Saturday, February 14, 2015)
2) Add a Photo from Gallery or Camera for Personal Touch
Note: You can adjust the photo by rotating or zooming in & out if required
3) Add Text (Name or anything else)
Note: This Text Will Be In Addition To The Already Existing Love Quote Or Message. You can also choose to add an effect (font style, size, etc.) or play around (rotate, etc.) with this text.
4) See preview and then save it.
Your personalized Valentine Card is ready! Send it via email or Share it via social media.
Enjoy your Valentine and do not forget to express your love towards the app as well! :)
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Eternity Love is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
Eternity Love (version 1.0) has a file size of 27.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.